Top Rated TEFL Courses & Teach Abroad Programs
Travel, Earn And Make A Difference By Teaching English Abroad
We've Helped 1000+ Start Teaching English Abroad:
In Partnership With Top Education Companies Including:
Get Paid To Teach English Abroad
In Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia & More
Earn $1200 - $1800 per month teaching English in Vietnam with living expenses as low as $700 - $1000 per month.
With good salaries compared to the low living expenses, teaching English in South East Asia gives you the opportunity to live a great lifestyle, save money and travel.
With their rich cultures, travel opportunities, friendly locals and delicious food, living in South East Asian countries offer a great experience and quality of life.
What We Do
1) TEFL Teacher Training & Certification in Vietnam or Online
TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language and is used to describe courses and the industry as a whole. It's also your ticket to the world!
A TEFL course is like a short university course completed online or in the classroom that allows employers to see you have the required knowledge and skills to become an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher and successfully land a job.
The great thing is you don't have to have studied for years to get a degree in education to teach abroad! You can teach English in many countries with just a Bachelor's degree in any subject plus a TEFL certification. There are countries where you don't need a degree either.
2) In-Country Orientation, Community & Support
Nobody wants to arrive in a new country all on their own.
Our Vietnam in-person course includes:
- Orientation, city tour and welcoming events.
- Opportunity to make friends with up to 14 new arrivals in your cohort.
- Access to our exclusive community & regular events.
- Individualized support from our in-country team.
3) Guaranteed Job Placement
Our Vietnam TEFL program comes with a job placement guarantee so you can be sure you'll secure a job after the training. We have successfully secured jobs for over 1000 people through our effective in-country hiring process.
The vast majority of employers in South East Asia only hire teachers who are already physically present in the country, so sending out your resume while you're still in your home country is ineffective. Instead, on our in-country course we guide you through the following steps:
- Assist you with visa advice and arriving in the country.
- Prepare you for interviews and demo classes.
- Set up in-person interviews for you through our network of schools and work closely with you to secure a job.
Our TEFL Programs
Ninja Teacher owned and operated programs.